Unique Signed Pieces, One of A Kind Vintage Watches, Exceptional Gemstones and Colored Pearl Collections, Are Just Some Of The Highlights Of The 5 th Annual New York Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
“This show attracts a lot attention from the public as it is the opportunity for them to shop where the dealers buy.” said Andrea Canady, Fair director for the The New York Antique Jewelry & Watch Show. “This year we added some new dealers to our show and are at full capacity.”
Pieces from all periods throughout jewelry history, Edwardian to Art Deco, Vintage and Retro, will be available at this four day event. Some of the designer pieces include jewelry gems from well-known brands such as Harry Winston, Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Patek Phillipe, Tiffany & Co, Rolex, amongst many others.
Here’s a preview of just a few of the most unique items available at the show:
- Camilla Dietz-Bergeron (booth #6002), based in New York City, is showcasing this extravagant champlevé enamel and diamond Jarretiere bracelet, French circa 1840-1860.
- Hancock’s of London (booth # 2015), features this magnificent Falize Gothic Revival carriage clock, circa 1890.
- Raymond Lee Jewelers (booth #3010), based in Boca Raton, Florida presents this exquisite 18kt Yellow Gold
Diamond Rolex Masterpiece with Mother of Pearl dial.
- Scala Gioielli SRL (booth # 1032), based in Italy, presents this unique bracelet in yellow gold & diamonds featuring a snake mask
- Yafa Signed Jewels (booth # 1003), from New York, exhibits this exquisite Van Cleef & Arpels ruby and
diamonds bracelet Jerome Heidenreich (booth #6005) showcases this splendid gold Van Cleef & Arpels chick pin
- Excalibur (booth # 4001 ), located in Beverly Hills, showcases this exquisite 1920’s platinum ring
featuring carved onyx and a very lively old mine cut cushion shaped, 2 carat diamond.
- Bernard Nacht & Company (booth # 1030), from New York, will showcase this spectacular Tiffany engagement ring, purchased in 1899
- Kazanjian Bros (booth # 1011), from Beverly Hills, will be featuring this marvelous Tiffany necklace and earrings set
- Gem Art Corporation (booth #5016) Chandelier earrings 18k yellow gold with diamonds
Show hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. from July 22-24th and 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
on July 25th. Admission fee is $15 to attend all four days. For more information about the
show, or to purchase tickets, please call (239) 732-6642 or visit The New York Antique Jewelry & Watch Show website.
About the New York Antique Jewelry & Watch Show
The New York Antique Jewelry & Watch Show is produced by GLM®. GLM is a leading producer and marketer of consumer product tradeshows in North America, serving industries as diverse as giftware, home furnishings, social stationery, home textiles, tabletop, gourmet housewares, contemporary furniture, personal care, antiques, jewelry, art, surf, skate, water sports, swim and resort. GLM also manages business expositions and conferences on behalf of others, within the hospitality industry. Additional information about GLM is available online at www.glmshows.com. Follow us on Twitter at: MiamiAntiquShow or Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-New-York-Antique-Jewelry-Watch-Show/112176808846750 . For additional information, visit www.usantiqueshows.com